I am pleased to share with you Table of Contents for MOR Volume 13, Issue 1.
This issue features:
• A guest editorial by Deputy Editor Johan Peter Murmann on cultivating blockbuster papers for MOR
• Revised MOR Editorial Statement
• Letter to the Editor by Gordon Redding regarding new reviewing policies
• A vigorous exchange on the history and debate over intellectual property discussed in the paper by Mike W. Peng, David Ahlstrom, Shawn M. Carraher, and Weilei (Stone) Shi, followed by two commentaries by Can Huang and Martin Kenney.
I would also like to remind you about three open calls for papers:
• ‘Coopetition and Innovation in Transforming Economies’ with guest editors Jay B. Barney, Giovanni Battista Dagnino, Valentina Della Corte, and Eric W. K. Tsang
Submissions due April 30, 2017
• ‘The Innovation and Entrepreneurship Ecosystem in India’ with guest editors Suresh Bhagavatula, Ram Mudambi, and Johann Peter Murmann
Submissions due July 17, 2017
• ‘Doing Qualitative Research in Emerging Markets’ with guest editors Emmanuella Plakoyiannaki, Tian Wei, Carol Hsu, Catherine Cassell, and Shameen Prashantham
Submissions due September 30, 2017
I very much trust that you will find reading this issue’s interesting, and will share the articles with your colleagues doing research in similar areas!
With best wishes,
Arie Y. Lewin
Management and Organization Review