Deadline: November 1, 2019
IACMR would like to invite all members of IACMR to submit nominations for the Distinguished Scholarly Contribution Award. This award is given out every two years, in recognition of a scholar who has devoted much of their career to the study of Chinese management and has made significant contributions to the theory, methods, or practice of Chinese management. Winners are recognized leaders in the field who have enhanced the visibility of Chinese management research in the global community and inspired other researchers.
The next winner will be recognized at the 2020 biennial conference in Xi’an. Past winners of this award can be seen here.
Eligibility. All scholars are eligible for nomination. IACMR membership is not required. To avoid conflict of interest, members of the Distinguished Scholarly Contribution Award Committee are not eligible for the nomination. Deserving committee members may be nominated in subsequent years.
• David Zhu, Arizona State University (Co-Chair)
• Jia (Jasmine) Hu, The Ohio State University, (Co-Chair)
• Chao Chuan Chen, Rutgers University
• Xiao-Ping Chen, University of Washington
• Ray Friedman, Vanderbilt University
• Runtian Jing, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
• Arie Lewin, Duke University