List of Winners, 2006 Second Biennial Conference, Nanjing, PRC.
Distinguished Contribution Award
Gordon Redding, INSEAD
Scholarly Contribution Award
Mike W. Peng, University of Texas at Dallas
Distinguished Executive Award
Captain Jia-Fu Wei, Cosco Group
Best Conference Macro Paper Award
Chi-Nien Chung, National University of Singapore and Xiaowei Luo, University of Illinois at Urbana, Champaign
for "Human agents, contexts and institutional change: The decline of family in the leadership of Taiwanese business groups"
Best Conference Micro Paper Award
Raymond A Friedman, Wu Liu, Vanderbilt University, Chao C Chen, Rutgers University and Shu-Cheng Chi,National Taiwan University
for "Causal attribution for inter-firm
contract violation: A comparative study of Chinese and American
Best Student Paper Award
Xiang-Yu Gao, Xian Jiaotong University
for "Guanxi quality and the effectiveness of knowledge transfer: An interpersonal trust perspective"
Awards Committee Members, 2006 Conference, Nanjing, PRC.
* Rosalie L. Tung, Simon Fraser University (Chair)
* Max Boisot, The Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
* Don Hambrick, Pennsylvania State University
* C. M. Lau, Chinese University of Hong Kong
* Nan Lin, Duke University
* Fred Luthans, University of Nebraska, Lincoln
* Peter Smith, University of Sussex