Commitment to Excellence
In pursuit of its organizational objectives, the International Association of Chinese Management Research (IACMR) is committed to excellence. This commitment to excellence extends from the work of the organization and its members to the approach of the organization to its constituencies.
- Creation and dissemination of knowledge about management in Chinese contexts that is academically rigorous, a true reflection of the practical world and useful in the development of excellence in business practice.
- Development and promotion of research that is prudent in design, human subject use, confidentiality, result reporting and in the proper attribution to source.
- Facilitation of fair, transparent and culturally appropriate exchanges among researchers and practitioners.
- Recognition of the dignity and personal worth of the members, the students of management, the practitioners of management, and the global community with whom and from whom we learn.
- Sensitivity to the emerging ethical dimensions which are found in the diversity of cultures and perspectives that we seek to represent through our research and writing.
- Maintenance of objectivity and fairness in our presentation of the research results and in our treatment of our colleagues.
- Adherence to the highest professional standards.
- Continuous renewal of the organization and its members through the induction of new members and the encouragement of the fullest participation by all members.